Good news! Our showroom and workshop are now back open!
If you’d like to visit our showroom for a look around, to drop off or pick up repairs or you would just prefer not to have the formality of booking, there is no need to make an appointment. You can just call in any time during our opening hours:
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday - Monday Closed
Optional appointments can be made for longer enquiries such as wedding rings, engagement rings, diamond consultations and design services. You can also make an appointment if you prefer your visit to be in a private consultation room rather than the main showroom.
Making an appointment helps us space out longer enquiries, prepare for your visit and offer you the best possible service. If you’re looking for something specific we can arrange an enhanced selection if necessary, avoiding the need for multiple visits, and if your enquiry will require a particular speciality we can allocate you the member of our team best placed to help.
If you’d like to know if an appointment will best suit your enquiry call us on 0114 2669253 to speak to one of our jewellers or email email@example.com
If you can't find what you're looking for on our website we can send videos and photographs by WhatsApp or email. If you would like to talk to a jeweller face-to-face we are able to offer virtual consultation via Zoom. Call us on 0114 266 9253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
We continue to be guided by government and industry-specific advice. Our priority is always protecting our employees and visitors while trying to maintain our usual happy, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. Here’s a list of some of the measures that we have put in place to ensure PA Jewellery is a safe environment for our customers and employees.
- In line with government guidelines you do need to wear a face covering when visiting (unless you are exempt). For security reasons, when you arrive we will ask you to lower your face covering for a moment as you pass through the airlock. If you arrive without a face covering we can provide you with one.
- We’ve installed transparent screens across all of our counters to allow us to safely meet where 2 metre distances can’t be maintained.
- We’re using alternate counters to give plenty of space between customers and employees.
- We’ve installed touch-free dispensers filled with 80% alcohol hand sanitiser at various points in the showroom and office space to make it easy for customers and staff to clean their hands on a regular basis when washing isn't an option.
- We’ve introduced new cleaning regimes including sanitising counters between each customer and regular cleaning of all touch points including door handles and shared equipment.
- We've purchased new specialist cleaning equipment to safely sterilise all jewellery brought for examination or repair and any items handled or tried on by customers.
- As watches are particular difficult to effectively sterilise we have changed the way we deal with watch batteries and minor watch repair services such as bracelet alterations and we will no longer be offering a while you wait service. Instead all watches will be sealed in a plastic bag and allowed a minimum of 72 hours for any germs to become inactive before the battery is changed or adjustments are made. Battery and reseals, servicing and restoration will still be available via original manufacturers or our network of independent watchmakers. You will need to make an appointment to drop off and collect your watch.
- We’ve introduced a one-out, one-in system for employees using confined spaces and reconfigured our workshop and office spaces to minimise face to face contact.
- If you’d prefer to shop from home but still want the PA Jewellery service we’re offering virtual consultations using Zoom so you can speak to us from the comfort of your own home. We’ve purchased a special light box to take high quality photos and videos that can be sent by email or WhatsApp.
- Employees will be checked regularly for symptoms of Covid-19 including testing temperatures daily.
Our procedures will be under regular review according to best practice as advised by Government and trade bodies.
We want everyone to feel welcome to visit our showroom and by following these procedures we feel that your visit can be a safe as well as enjoyable one.
At all times we will reserve the right to not allow access to anyone who is exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms or not adhering to the above.